Staad Pro Course
Complete Structural Analysis and Design of a Building in Hindi
Course Created by Er. Pramod Kumar | +91-9140150831
The session will be conducted on YouTube Live: FloorPlan Hub
The Links for the live session will be shared to your Whats app number and Group so make sure to join our group
What you’ll learn
- Introduction of STAAD Pro Software.
- Structural Analysis and Design of an RCC Building.
- Detailing of Beams Column Foundation Stairs and Slab
- Earthquake Load Application and many more
- A computer with STAAD Pro installed.
- Eagerness and dedication to learn.
Download Staad Pro V8i SS6
If You are facing any issue regarding activation Contact +91-9140150831
Description of The Course
This course titled ” STAAD Pro: From Beginner Pro [No Experience Required]” teaches you all the things required for the structural analysis and design of a building.
This course, as the title says, doesn’t require you to have any prior experience in this software or any other structural design software.
It will teach all the aspects of the software from very basic and will take you to the higher levels of the software as the course progresses.
Once you complete this course, you will have all the necessary knowledge to do the structural design of a building.
You can work as a structural designer or can do the structural design of buildings on your own projects.
Description of the Software
STAAD Pro stands for Structural Analysis and Design Program. STAAD.Pro V8i is the leading Structural Analysis and Design Software from Bentley.
The Letter “i” stands for intuitive, interactive, incredible, and interoperable.
STAAD.Pro is the professional’s choice for steel, concrete, timber, aluminum, and cold-formed steel design of virtually any structures including culverts, petrochemical plants, tunnels, bridges, piles, and much more.
Who this course is for
- Civil Engineers who want to pursue a career in structural engineering.
- Civil Engineering Students who want to learn structural designing.
- Engineers who wish to do structural analysis and design of a building.
- Engineers who want to learn to detail of beams and columns.
Download Complete Syllabus
- Class Timings will be from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Total Duration For the Course will be approx 20 to 25 days
- The classes will start on coming Monday
- The Classes schedule will be from Monday to Friday Daily | Saturday Off and Sunday Doubt Session
Download Files Used During Training
Download AutoCAD Project File
Download Excel Sheet